17 June 2011

Quickie

Well, I've been busting my buns and burning the midnight oil and otherwise splitting metaphors to get my final exams done on time.  First time writing tests from scratch.  Now that I'm done, I can finally write another post.  Problem is, the school day's almost over, and I don't have any Internet time at home, so it'll have to be short and sweet.  I thought I'd just give you a picture or two.  First, evidence that I really am teaching math here:
Chalkboard with Math Problem

It's not my best work, but my chalkboard handwriting really is improving.  And now, I would show you a picture of my students, but some of them really don't like being photographed, and one of them made an obscene gesture when I tried to sneak in a shot.  So, that's out.  And I'm almost out of time, so I need to wrap it up.

Prayer Requests

Please pray for my relationships here.  Some are great, and some are only so-so.  That's all I have time for.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment