04 July 2009

Fireworks Show

Today I had a fun day. My roommate took me out to lunch, and to see the new Transformers® movie, as a belated birthday present. We both really enjoyed it. Afterwards I cooked some stir-fried vegetables and rice. (I figure I'd better get used to cooking with Asian foodstuffs.) Later I went to a fireworks show at Windsor High School, put on by the high school boosters. Yes, we know it's only the 3rd, but that makes it a lot cheaper to hire the pyrotechnics service, and the show is no worse for being a day early. I'll probably go to another show tomorrow. Here are some pictures that I took of the show.










And here is a video that I took of the grand finalé. It took me a second (in the dark) to get my camera into video mode, so I didn't get as much as I wanted, but I got the best part. You can hear the music and cheering as well as the fireworks.

1 comment: