09 July 2011

Saturday in Hudai Town

Update to yesterday's entry:  Amelie was able to contact her pastor, and he welcomes my participation.  I just have to take the 766 bus from my apartment to meet her.  She will send me the rendezvous point as a text message to my phone in Chinese, and I will show that message to the bus driver.  Hopefully, he will then direct me to get off at the proper stop.

Prayer Requests
Firstly, praise God for this answer to prayer!  I will get to spend time with Amelie, and I will also have a chance to participate in a church ministry.

Also, please pray for me, that God would keep me safe and help me make it to my destination without incident.  I hope the bus driver is helpful, and understands what I need, and cooperates with Amelie's plan.  Also, I hope the bus is not too crowded (as they can be in China), as a crowded bus will make it harder to implement this plan.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for praying!  I appreciate it.  God bless you!

1 comment: