05 May 2011

T minus 12 hours


Well, it's come down to this.  My (first) plane is scheduled to depart in about 12 hours from now.  I have managed to reduce my life down to this:

I know, it looks like a lot of luggage.  But, when you consider that this pile of luggage will effectively be all my material possessions for the foreseeable future, it suddenly doesn't look like very much.  Even though I've done this before (sort of), it still feels kind of surreal.  It might make me think, if I didn't have to get up at 04:00 tomorrow.  As it is, I'm just a bit unsettled.

Prayer Requests
First, praise God for helping me get everything packed, within weight and size limitations, before midnight!  I was a bit worried about having to pull an all-nighter.

Also, please pray for smooth flights (I have stops in SEA and ICN), and no trouble with security or customs.  That's it.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for praying.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment